It's been quite the week with this crazy awesome sale that Stampin' Up! has going on! There has already been a few items that have sold out completely!
I made this sweet card with the bow builder punch, which is only on sale for 1 more day at half off (while supplies last) Several of the items have already sold out completely.
To make this bow, you need to punch the red foil paper twice and the big tip here is that I punched the 2nd layer of the card to get that cool bow. So underneath the base is some holes that no one will see, and it can be our little secret that there's holes under there at all!
I have a complete shopping list for this card at the bottom of this post!
Base: Whisper White Thick Card Stock, 8 1/2" x 5 1/2", scored and folded at 4 1/4"
Layer 2: Red Foil Card Stock 5 1/8" x 3 7/8"
Layer 3: Whisper White Thick Card Stock, cut to 5 x 3 3/4"
Layer 4: 1/4" x 3 3/4" red foil strip
The layers for the punches (that came from layer 2) shhhh.
....and that's about all!
Also, there are a few door busters tomorrow only.
- Here is the complete list of discounted items (everything is while supplies last)
- Here is a link to my online store.
The flash sale list is up also!
DATES: Monday, November 23*-30, 2015 * Begins at Midnight Mountain Time
- Dates: November 23-30, 2015
- Two 24-hour flash sales for specific products will happen during this promotion: one on November 23 and one on November 30.
- Past Paper Pumpkin kits and kit refills in Online Extravaganza are available for purchase by subscribers and non-subscribers.
- You must use bundle item codes provided for Online Extravaganza. Discounts will not be applied if individual component item numbers are entered separately. Bundles featured in Online Extravaganza will exist only during Online Extravaganza.
- There is no minimum purchase necessary for Online Extravaganza. Discounts will range from 20 to 50 percent.
- Additional products from current catalogs may be purchased on the same order.
Thanks so much for stopping by today!