Tuesday, August 19, 2014

8/19 Stampin' Up! Tag Talk and Bracket Label Punch, Customer Appreciation Event!

Good Evening Friends,

It's almost here!! Only 4 more wake-up's till my big Customer Appreciation Event!  I'm so excited!

Here is a share of one of the free projects we will be stamping on Saturday. 

I'm so excited that my customers will be stamping with my assistant Michelle when they come in to make two cute projects and this is one of them!   Isn't it pretty?


Here's a Clickable shopping list:
Stamps: Tag Talk Stamp Set Clear
Ink: Lost Lagoon Ink Pad
Paper: Lost Lagoon Card Stock, Soft Sky, and Whisper white (embossed with the Lovely Lace Embossing folder), Silver glimmer paper
Accessories: Bracket Label Punch, Lost Lagoon Ribbon, and Self Adhesive Rhinestones

I'm so excited to see my customers and share with them.. There's some crazy fun raffles and did I mention FREE CARDS? if you haven't registered yet, click here if you are coming over!

Here's how you can earn tickets for the SUPER COOL prizes!
(which will be drawn at 2PM)

  • RSVP by registering above = 1 ticket
  • Attend = 1 ticket
  • Bring a friend that hasnt stamped with me before = 2 tickets each
  • Current club member? = 3 tickets
  • Book a private class for the week of October 17-23rd = 4 tickets + 20 cards at your event if you have 6 guests or more.
  • Sign up to be a demonstrator that day (or any day in the month of August leading up to the event), and choose $99 in retired product from my table. + 4 raffle tickets

    Get free cards at this event too..
    • Are you a current club member?? = pick 5 cards!
      (sorry club is full, there is a waiting list)
    • Spend $25 = Pick 4 cards
    • Spend $50 = Pick 9 cards
    • Spend $75 = Pick 14 cards
    • Spend over $100 = Pick 20
    • Join my team for $99 = Pick out 20 cards
I hope you can make it!!

Love,


Selene Kempton
Stampin' Up! Creative Coach
Thank you for your orders with me  Shop here anytime!
Click here to join my team






0 comments: