Wednesday, August 20, 2014

8/20 Sea Street Class To Go Winners Announced!

Good Morning Friends!






There's only two more days to sign up for the Sea street Class to go, and a few days ago I asked you to leave me a comment with your favorite summer activity. 

Click here to read all about it and sign up to get your own class to go! 

The two winners will receive:

  • The four precut card packets complete with pretied bows.
  • 4 youtube videos to show you how to assemble your cards.
  • a pdf document that has all the card measurements and step by step instructions written out. 
Thanks to everyone for playing.

Well, after reading your comments, I couldn't decide on a winner (I wish you all could win)!
 I used random.org to generate two winning numbers for me.

 So, based on the number generator, the winners are:

Christine Crutcher said...
Thank you for sharing your talent with us! :) I love to enjoy the beautiful New England weather by dining al fresco during the summer months with hubby, family, & friends.

and
Kris Kok said...My favorite activity is to take the kiddos to the lake for a fun, relaxing day! And harvesting stuff from our garden. :)

Winners: please email me by Friday, so I can get your packages in the mail with all the class to go orders.  :) 

Thanks so much for playing!  I'll be posting the next class to go very soon! 


Love,


Selene Kempton
Stampin' Up! Creative Coach
Thank you for your orders with me  Shop here anytime!
Click here to join my team

0 comments: