Monday, November 24, 2014

11/24 Christmas Bauble Stamp A Stack Card, Stampin Up!

Good Afternoon!

It's not too late to sign up for the class tomorrow here.   It is the LAST Christmas Card Stamp A Stack for this season!  Click here for more details and to join us!

The focal point of this pretty card was heat embossed with Silver embossing powder.  We just stamp the Christmas Bauble using versamark ink, and pour the powder on top.  Brush off the excess with a paint brush, and heat the powder so it melts. 

After we emboss these, i will show the girls how to make the holly berries with blendabilities markers and the color lifter!

See that AWESOME silver ribbon??  It's on sale today HALF PRICE!  I'm so in love with the sale this week.  I placed my order at 3 AM this morning.  To get all the details about the sale, I put together an email with everything in it.  Click here to access the details!

Thanks so much for stopping by today!  I hope you can make it to class tomorrow!

Love,
Selene Kempton
Stampin' Up! Creative Coach

Thank you for your orders with me  Shop here anytime!
Click here to join my team






http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/selenek/jointhefun

1 comments:

barb mann said...

Selene - I love your card using the Christmas bauble! I'm so glad I saw it today. This is my favorite card using this stamp. Thank goodness I still have a day to order it! Definitely getting it now. Too bad it won't be carried over but oh well That's how it goes... barb